It's your card to use over and over again!
The card goes with you, even if you change jobs. Reload it and use it for years to come. For your protection, your employer can never see your balance or transaction activity.1
Convenient and a great value!
- Better than cashing a check. Avoid check cashing fees and long check cashing lines.
- No overdraft fees. No minimum balance required.
No Monthly Charge while you are employed by Rite Aid.
No charge to reload with cash when you swipe your personalized card at Rite Aid.3
Here's how it works:
You can also reload your card with a MoneyPak at thousands of retailers nationwide.
- Take your personalized Green Dot Card to any Rite Aid store.
- Provide your Associate Wellness+ card to the cashier and have the cashier swipe your Green Dot
Payroll Card to reload at the register.
- Then, give the cashier the amount of cash you want to load to the card. When the transaction is complete,
the money will be automatically loaded to your card. No service fee will apply.
Service fee will apply. Learn more.
Green Dot Reloadable Prepaid Cards sold in Rite Aid stores.
Green Dot sells reloadable prepaid cards nationwide that are similar to the Green Dot Payroll Card
With a Green Dot Prepaid Card you can:
- Use it everywhere MasterCard or Visa debit cards are accepted.
- Get cash at ATM's
- Reload it with cash, by direct deposit or from a bank account
- Learn more about Green Dot cards in stores at www.greendot.com