1. Activated chip-enabled GO2bank card required to purchase eGift Cards. Active GO2bank account required to receive eGift Cards. eGift Card merchants subject to change. See Deposit Account Agreement (PDF) for details.
2. Interest paid quarterly on the average daily balance of savings during the quarter up to a $5,000 balance and if the account is in good standing. Fees on your primary deposit account may reduce earnings on your savings account. 1.00% Annual Percentage Yield (APY) as of July 2021. APY may change before or after you open an account. See Deposit Account Agreement (PDF) for terms and conditions. The average national savings account interest rate of 0.06% is determined by the FDIC as of 6/21/21. National rates are calculated based on a simple average of rates paid (uses annual percentage yield) by all insured depository institutions and branches for which data are available. Savings account rates are based on the $2,500 product tier of insured depository institutions for which data is available. Visit https://www.fdic.gov/regulations/resources/rates/ to learn more.
3. Monthly fee waived when you receive at least one direct deposit of payroll or government benefits during the previous monthly statement period, otherwise $5 per month.
4. See app for free ATM locations. $3 for out-of-network withdrawals plus any fee the ATM owner or bank may charge. ATM limits apply.
5. Opt-in required. $15 fee may apply to each eligible purchase transaction that brings your account negative. Balance must be brought to at least $0 within 24 hours of authorization of the first transaction that overdraws your account to avoid the fee. We require immediate payment of each overdraft and overdraft fee. Overdrafts paid at our discretion, and we do not guarantee that we will authorize and pay any transaction. Learn more about Overdraft Protection.
6. Digital wallet feature not available for cards sold in Puerto Rico.
7. Direct deposit early availability depends on timing of payor’s payment instructions and fraud prevention restrictions may apply. As such, the availability or timing of early direct deposit may vary from pay period to pay period. The name and Social Security number on file with your employer or benefits provider must match your account exactly or we will decline your deposit.
8. Active personalized card required. See Deposit Account Agreement (PDF) for details
9. Active personalized card required. Subject to other bank’s restrictions and fees. Limits, qualifications, and enrollment requirements may apply.
11. Limits and fees may apply. See Deposit Account Agreement (PDF) for details.
12. Active personalized card required. Transfer money from another debit card to your GO2bank account. Other debit card must be issued from a U.S. bank and the name on the card must match the name on your GO2bank account. Fees and limits apply to debit card transfers. See Deposit Account Agreement (PDF).
13. Previously authorized transactions and deposits/transfers to your account will function with a locked card.
14. Message and data rates may apply.