This is the password you previously created.
When you check this box, your User Name is stored in a cookie on your computer, and is filled in automatically each time you return to our site. For your security, you must still enter your password to log in.
Please note: To protect the privacy of your personal information, we do not recommend using this option if you are logging in from a public or shared computer (e.g., in a school, library or internet cafe).
with FREE Direct Deposit
deposit account info. Use these for
your tax form.
numbers in the refund section of the tax
form, and choose “Checking” as the account
a Green Dot card
- How can I get my tax refund direct deposited to my card?
- How do I check the status of my tax refund?
- Can I receive tax refunds for other people on my card?
- If I direct deposit my tax refund, can I withdraw or spend it all at once?
- Is there a limit on how much I can direct deposit onto my card?
In accordance with IRS guidelines, you can direct your refund to your card; you cannot direct your refund to someone else’s card ( except for your spouse’s account if it is a joint refund). If we receive a tax refund intended for an individual other than the cardholder, the refund may be rejected and/or your card may be suspended or closed.