To link to another bank account, you must:
1. Log in to your Green Dot account using the app and tap Deposit.
2. Or log in to GreenDot.com and select Add Funds.
3. Select Bank Transfer from the menu.
4. Select the bank you want to link.
5. Enter the credentials you use to log in to that bank account. Note: Green Dot uses Plaid to link your bank account. It’s a secure and private way to link your account.
6. Complete any verification checks required by that bank.
7. Once this is done, you can start transferring funds immediately. Transfers will post in 3 business days.