Please note, you must wait for a pending transaction to post before a dispute can be filed.
- Pending transactions occur when a payment has been authorized but hasn’t been completed.
- A pending transaction will affect the amount of credit or funds you have available.
- Canceling a pending transaction usually requires contacting the merchant who made the charge.
- Once a pending transaction has posted, you may contact us to dispute it.
If you notice an unauthorized charge on your account, please consider the details of the transaction before you file a dispute.
- Some merchants and online retailers appear under different names than where you made the purchase.
- A quick internet search of the merchant’s name, while also comparing the transaction time and amount, may reveal the transaction is accurate.
- If you made the transaction but believe it posted differently than what you expected, contacting the merchant directly may quickly resolve the issue.