Welcome to the Green Dot Help Center
How can we help?

Can’t find your answer? – Contact us

What do I do if I have a question about my Fast Cash Advance or Tax Refund?​

Visit https://www.irs.gov/refunds if you have questions about your federal tax refund. Once the IRS website says your tax refund has been issued and you have questions about status, timing or amount visit taxpayer.sbtpg.com. Contact your state tax authority if you have questions about your state refund.​

Visit taxpayer.sbtpg.com if you have any questions about the status, timing or amount of your Fast Cash Advance. Green Dot does not have any information on your Fast Cash Advance or tax refund.​