Important: If you have an issue related to the delivery, quality, or safety of goods/services purchased, you must resolve your dispute directly with the merchant.
If you have a dispute unrelated to the issues above, please give us a call at 866-795-7597, or fill out the Transaction Dispute Form. You are unable to file a dispute for pending transactions, you must wait for transactions to post to file a dispute. If you are unable use the form, write to us directly and be sure to include:
- Your name and account number
- The amount and date of the disputed transaction(s)
- Information about the merchant, including their name and address
- The reason you dispute the transaction
To help in our investigation, please also provide copies of any applicable documentation:
- Receipts or invoices (sales receipts, refund receipts, ATM receipts, etc.)
- Emails, letters, or call details that you’ve had with the merchant about the transaction(s)
- Written requests to cancel or stop the transaction(s)
- Any other additional information that may be helpful in assisting with your dispute
Your form or letter should be mailed to:
Green Dot Corporation
P.O. Box 9
West Chester, OH 45071
To report a lost, compromised, or stolen card, or request a card replacement, give us a call at 866-795-7597. Please note if you are reporting unauthorized activity, the cancellation of your card and the issuance of a new one may be required. Please see your Account Agreement for more information.