Social Security Benefits Direct Deposit
We load your Federal Benefits pay to your Green Dot card when we get early notice you have money coming, often 4 days earlier than your current benefits payday. Not every payer gives us early notice every payday, but most do!
Available for all kinds of government benefit payments, including:
- Social Security benefits
- SSI (Supplemental Security Income)
- Pension payments
- Railroad Retirement Benefits (RRB)
- Defense Finance and Accounting Service (DFAS) payments
- State unemployment benefits
- Government Disability Benefits (SSDI or Workers' Compensation)
- Veterans' benefits
When will my benefits post to my account? Check out our blog for benefits payment schedule here.