1. Cash back is earned on qualifying online and mobile purchases. Cash back cannot be used for purchases or cash withdrawals until redeemed. Claim the cash back every 12 months of use and your account being in good standing.
2. Interest is paid annually on the average daily balance savings of the prior 365 days, up to a maximum average daily balance of $10,000 and if the account is in good standing. Fees on your primary deposit account may reduce earnings on your savings account. 2.00% Annual Percentage Yield (APY) as of May 2022. APY may change before or after you open an account. See Deposit Account Agreement (PDF) for terms and conditions. The average national savings account interest rate of 0.06% is determined by the FDIC as of 4/18/22. National rates are calculated based on a simple average of rates paid (uses annual percentage yield) by all insured depository institutions and branches for which data are available. Savings account rates are based on the $2,500 product tier of insured depository institutions for which data is available. Visit https://www.fdic.gov/regulations/resources/rates/ to learn more.
3. See app for free ATM locations. 4 free withdrawals per calendar month, $3.00 per withdrawal thereafter. $3 for out-of-network withdrawals and $.50 for balance inquiries, plus any fee the ATM owner may charge. Limits apply.
4. Activated, chip-enabled debit card, eligible direct deposit and opt-in required. $15 fee may apply to each eligible purchase transaction that brings your account negative. Balance must be brought to at least $0 within 24 hours of authorization of the first transaction that overdraws your account to avoid the fee. We require immediate payment of each overdraft and overdraft fee. Overdrafts paid at our discretion, and we do not guarantee that we will authorize and pay any transaction. Overdraft protection is only available on Demand Deposit Accounts. Log into your account and refer to your Account Agreement to check feature availability.
5. Digital wallet feature not available for cards sold in Puerto Rico.
6. Direct deposit early availability depends on timing of payor’s payment instructions and fraud prevention restrictions may apply. As such, the availability or timing of early direct deposit may vary from pay period to pay period. The name and Social Security number on file with your employer or benefits provider must match your account exactly or we will decline your deposit.
7. Active personalized card required. See Account Agreement for details.
8. Active personalized card required. Subject to other bank’s restrictions and fees. Limits, qualifications, and enrollment requirements may apply.
10. Limits and fees may apply. See Account Agreement for details.
11. Active, personalized card required. Limits apply.
12. Previously authorized transactions and deposits/transfers to your account will function with a locked card.
13. Message and data rates may apply.