1. $1.50 per transaction fee. Other fees may apply
2. Active personalized card required. Subject to other bank’s restrictions and fees. Limits, qualifications, and enrollment requirements may apply.
3. Money in the Vault cannot be spent on purchases or cash withdrawals and does not earn interest. To access and spend the money you have set aside, simply transfer it from your Vault back to your card. You may only transfer money in or out of the Vault 20 times per day. Card balance limits apply.
4. Opt-in required. $15 fee may apply to each eligible purchase transaction that brings your account negative. Balance must be brought to at least $0 within 24 hours of authorization of the first transaction that overdraws your account to avoid the fee. We require immediate payment of each overdraft and overdraft fee. Overdrafts paid at our discretion, and we do not guarantee that we will authorize and pay any transaction. Learn more about Overdraft Protection.
5. Digital wallet feature not available for cards sold in Puerto Rico.
6. Active personalized card required. See Account Agreement for details.
8. Limits and fees may apply. See Account Agreement for details.
9. Active, personalized card required. Limits apply.
10. Previously authorized transactions and deposits/transfers to your account will function with a locked card.
11. Message and data rates may apply.
12. Direct deposit early availability depends on timing of payor’s payment instructions and fraud prevention restrictions may apply. As such, the availability or timing of early direct deposit may vary from pay period to pay period. The name and Social Security number on file with your employer or benefits provider must match your account exactly or we will decline your deposit.