See Account Agreement for fees, terms and conditions.
- Subject to other bank’s restrictions and fees. Limits, qualifications, and enrollment requirements may apply.
- $1.50 per transaction fee. Other fees may apply.
- Digital wallet feature not available for cards sold in Puerto Rico.
- Limits and fees apply. See app for participating retailers.
- Active personalized card required. Limits apply.
- Direct deposit early availability depends on timing of payor’s payment instructions and fraud prevention restrictions may apply. As such, the availability or timing of early direct deposit may vary from pay period to pay period. Make sure the name and social security number on file with your employer or benefits provider matches what’s on your Green Dot account exactly. Green Dot will not be able to deposit your payment if we are unable to match recipients.
Card issued by Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A., Inc. Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association. Green Dot Bank operates under the following registered trade names: GoBank, Green Dot Bank and Bonneville Bank. Registered trade names are used by, and refer to, a single FDIC-insured bank, Green Dot Bank. Deposits under any of these trade names are deposits with Green Dot Bank and are aggregated for deposit insurance coverage.