All you have to do to receive your tax refund in your Green Dot account is:
- Get your routing and direct deposit account number by logging in – or – through text.
- Use this information when asked for your routing and direct deposit account number.
- When asked for Green Dot’s bank routing number, use the following: 124303120
- For tax refund purposes, be sure to mark the box labeled “checking” for the type of account.
- Sit back, relax, and enjoy getting your tax refund faster than a paper check!
Plus, for added protection against identity theft, the IRS now offers an Identity Protection PIN (IP PIN). Learn more about the IRS Get IP PIN program here.